Ingredients (two people):
- 2 halibut (or similar) fillets
- scant 1/4 cup raisins or sultanas*
- large handful seedless green grapes, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 tbsp. good quality balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp. white wine
- freshly ground black pepper
- touch of butter
- Heat the oven to 400/Mark 6.
- Place the fish in a baking dish and season with black pepper. Dab with butter.
- Scatter raisins/sultanas and grapes over the fish. Mix together balsamic vinegar and wine, and pour over the fillets.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until fish is done.
- Serve over rice or couscous.
*I recommend soaking the raisins/sultanas in a tiny bit of white wine while the oven preheats. It will make them plumper and juicier.